Light is essential for us to see, but can also be damaging. Unless the eye has adequate protection, light creates harmful free radicals (unstable oxygen molecules, which if left unchecked can severely damage cells) in the eye. This can lead to impaired eyesight, particularly as we grow older. Smoke, pollution and even our diet (e.g., hydrogenated fats, alcohol) can also create harmful free radicals. The body makes its own antioxidants to quench these free radicals, but it also relies on natural antioxidants in our diet for full protection.
This powerful formulation contains both vitamin C and zinc which are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Provides vitamins A, B2 and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin which are particularly concentrated in the macula of your eyes.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids naturally found in the retina, therefore providing protection from free radical damage
- High concentrations of both lutein and zeaxanthin as recommended by opticians.
- Also contains bilberry which helps protect DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
- An ideal blend of nutrients and highly recommended by our customers
One capsule typically provides
30mg Lutein Complex (5%), 30mg Zeaxanthin Complex (5%), 60mg Vitamin C, 18mg Bilberry standardised extract (25% anthocyanidins), 5mg (7.5iu) Vitamin E, 2mg Vitamin B2, 3mg Zinc, 250µg (833iu) Vitamin A, 75µg Selenium, 261mg Tomato.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients
Tomato powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
B vitamins may turn urine bright yellow. This is normal.