Imedeen Time Perfection skincare tablets combat visible signs of ageing. Featuring the exclusive Marine Complex - rich in proteins and polysaccharides similar to those found naturally in the skin´s supportive structure - and LycopPhence GS Forte. A patented skin defence system containing lycopene (derived from non-GM tomatoes) and grape seed extract.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin quality and moisture balance
- Helps protect collagen and elastin fibres against harmful UV rays
- Makes skin on face and body feel softer and more supple
"People remarked constantly how good the skin looked. In other words there was a visible difference. Marks 9/10"
The Times 26th March 2008
Directions for use:
Take two tablets once daily. The protective anti-oxidant complex starts to take effect immediately. Visible results within 12 weeks of use.
- Marine Complex
- Contains fish proteins and polysaccharides similar to those found naturally in the skin´s supporting tissue.
- Zinc - Essential for skin integrity and healthy cell renewal.
- Lycopene - An antioxidant which has been scientifically shown to be twice as effective as beta-carotene and 100 times more potent than vitamin E at combating free radical damage.
- Grape Seed Extract - Works synergistically with lycopene, forming a protective shield around collagen and elastin proteins in the dermis.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - An antioxidant which plays an important role in the formation of collagen.
All ingredients have been tested for safety and efficacy.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.