Get the Pure Truth. Hair Care that is free of toxins and full of luxury. Extreme nourishment for dry, damaged, colour-treated, over processed, heat styled and/or chemically relaxed hair.
How it works:
- This luxuriously creamy and rich shampoo:
- Delivers a non-toxic and sulfate free formula for gentle, colour-preserving cleansing
- Protects the natural oils found on hair and scalp without stripping or causing build-up
- Helps repair, manage, soften, condition, replenish, smooth, and add shine
- Has a low pH to help reduce colour fading
- Refreshes with lemongrass, ylang ylang and geranium that also preserves the formula
- Nurses dry-damaged hair back to health
How to use:
Use daily on dry or damaged hair Use as a weekly treatment to infuse normal hair with shine and moisture and protect from heat styling. Especially good for coarse hair types.
91% reported smoother, silkier and healthier hair after using PureLuxe. 78% stated it was able to repair their damaged hair. 80% stated PureLuxe improved their hair shine.
Without Sulfates, Ethoxylates, PEG, Silicones, Prabens, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrance, Toxic Minerals, Propylene Glycol, Plastics.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.