Scientific studies confirm that phytonutrients such as chlorophyll, polyphenols, carotenoids and other antioxidants help protect the body from free radical damage. Green Defense is rich in phytonutrients that help support the body's self-defense mechanisms, detoxify and nourish the body, and assist in the achievement of total well being.
Green Defense provides an array of nature's best ingredients:
- Antioxidants, including resveratrol along with other polyphenols from green tea, grape seed and citrus.
- Metabolin probiotic metabolites (a rich source of organic acids, polysaccharides and putrefactive bacteria-inhibiting bacteriocins) to help balance the intestinal microflora and reduce the accumulation of toxins produced by putrefactive bacteria.
- Peptidoglycans (from cell walls of friendly bacteria, Propionibacterium shermani ssp.) to support immune function.
- Fibers from apple, rice bran and FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides) to promote the growth of good bacteria and enhance detoxification.
- No refined sugars or artificial flavours.
Add 1 scoop of powder to 6 oz. water or juice. Mix or blend until smooth. Take as a dietary supplement or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Soy (lecithin) & wheat (from wheat grass, no gluten).
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.