- All instruments have genuine Halogen Illumination for clear and accurate aural images.
- Security assured, from the reliable metal handle and screw thread head to handle fitting.
- Lithium-ion technology provides a longer life battery and fast charge capability so your instrument lasts longer.
- Ring rheostat for smooth and easy control of illumination and all round accessibility.
- Genuine Halogen illumination transmitted via optic fibres for homogeneous illumination leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large head design for totally unobstructed view of aural structures. Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Large slide aside 2.5x magnifying lens for clear view of aural structures, wax and foreign body removal procedures under magnification.
(BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.