Cognitive problems are an inevitable risk that we run when we become older. Fortunately, new research indicates that some of these factors can be controlled. Cognitex® provides the following brain boosting ingredients in one advanced formula:
- Gastrodin acts as a "brain shield," calming brain cells and helping to protect from damage. Gastrodin works in multiple ways to improve circulation and shield the brain from age-related issues.
- L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC) is needed for the production of acetylcholine in the brain. Proper acetylcholine function is essential for proper memory and learning, though, it declines as we age.
- Vinpocetine enhances circulation, oxygenation, electrical conductivity of brain cells and helps to support healthy blood flow.
- Hops and rosemary have all shown to help to suppress inflammation.
- Wild blueberry extract has been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory changes in brain cells, believed to be involved in memory decline.
- The ability of phosphatidylserine (PS) to improve cognitive skills has been extensively studied. PS exerts significant benefit memory, learning, vocabulary skills, and concentration and other age-related issues.
- Ashwagandha inhibits an enzyme (acetylcholinesterase ) that breaks down acetylcholine in the brain.
- Grape seed extract improves blood vessel tone and elasticity, thus boosting oxygen flow in the brain.
- Uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP) is a compound naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers and is essential to young brains. Uridine-5'-monophosphate also supports superior cognitive function in ageing adults.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.