Mail Order Assistant
|Position Type:||Full Time|
We require an office assistant to work on a full-time basis at our Head Office. You will be required to support the mail order department. Undertaking all general office Administration
Ensuring customers receive excellent service at all times, by:
- Taking customer orders over the phone and online.
- Always prioritising customers over any other tasks.
- Answering customer’s queries and complaints.
- Accessing information requested by customers.
- Offering information, and individual guidance, helping customers to choose remedies through learning about their own healing process and by self-discovery.
- Dealing with any customer complaints in an efficient manner.
- Answering telephone calls in a helpful, efficient and appropriate manner.
A good telephone manner is required, as well as proven experience of working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). The successful candidate will be to type efficiently, be highly motivated and organised, willing to work as part of a team, and able to work alone an interest or experience of natural healthcare and nutrition is an advantage, however full training will be given.
To apply for any of the positions above please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org