Kids Can´t resist the delightful flavour of real watermelon. Now, Animal Parade´s got it: like a delicious slice of summertime watermelon, bursting with sweet goodness. And when that flavour comes with the complete nutrition of a top quality multivitamin, it´s a combination that Can´t be beat.
Ingredients - Two tablets of Nature´s Plus Animal Parade Watermelon Kids provide:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 5000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 30IU
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine hydrochloride) 1.5mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 1.7mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2mg
- Folate (as folic acid) , 10 mcg,
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10mg
- Calcium (as aminoate complex) 20mg
- Iron (as aminoate complex) 5mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 100mcg
- Magnesium (as aminoate complex) 10mg
- Zinc (as aminoate complex) 3mg
- Copper (as aminoate complex) 0.05mg
- Manganese (as aminoate complex) 0.05mg
- Potassium (as aminoate complex) 1mg
- Pineapple Fruit 50mg
- Apple Fruit 50mg
- Sunflower Oil 20mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (from Citrus lemon fruit) 20mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 400mcg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 10mcg
- Inositol 10mcg
Fructose, citric acid, guar gum, natural watermelon flavour, magnesium stearate, spirulina (naturally rich in essential nutrients), rose hips (Rosa canina fruit), whole brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, West Indian cherry (Malpighia glabra fruit), papaya fruit, Mineral aminoates are whole brown rice chelates.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.