Nature´s Plus Golden Years is a balanced multi-vitamin and mineral supplement specially prepared with higher potencies of Calcium, Magnesium, Betaine HCl, Phosphatidylcholine, RNA, DNA and additional antioxidant protection for mature adults. Golden Years® is a six-tablet formula, offering smaller tablets, along with the convenience of adjusting the formula to fit your individual needs. Many people are aware that their regular diet does not consistently supply enough of the food-based nutrients their bodies need. Nature´s Plus offers a wide array of vitamin and mineral supplements which can effectively fill many of those nutritional gaps.
Ingredients - Six tablets of Nature´s Plus Golden Years provide:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 25mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 25mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 300mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate/complex) 18mg
- Phosphorus (as amino acid complex) 75mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 150mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate/complex) 20mg
- Selenium (as amino acid complex) 50mcg
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 0.5mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate/complex) 10mg
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate) 50mcg
- Potassium (as amino acid complex) 15mg
- Betaine HCl (from beet molasses) 175mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 100mg
- Vitamin F 100mg
- Inositol 75mg
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) 75mg
- L-Glutamine (free form amino acid) 50mg
- Choline 32mg
- Bioflavonoids 25mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 20mg
- Rutin 10mg
- L-Glutathione 10mg
- Hesperidin 10mg
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) 7.5mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, rice bran, magnesium stearate, rose hips, silica, lecithin, alfalfa, papaya, bromelain (from pineapple fruit), watercress (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum), parsley, green cabbage (Brassica oleracea leaf), pharmaceutical glaze
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.