Source of Life ® is an incredible nutritional breakthrough which emulates nature's wholesome goodness with a powerful blend of nutrients. With its powerful, revitalizing, energy-giving ingredients, Source of Life ® is no ordinary multi-vitamin. And, with Source of Life ®, you will experience a "Burst of Energy" and "The Feeling of Nutritional Well-Being." Source of Life ® has a perfect blend of vitamins, minerals, lipids, bioflavonoids, enzymes, plant pigments, amino acids, nucleic acids and herbs. Whole brown rice, spirulina, bee pollen, young barley leaves, sunflower oil, carrots and black currant seeds are other ingredients which offer the most health-giving, life-supporting nutrients. All these have been ingeniously combined in this formula to create powerful, synergistic effects that will result in a "Burst of Energy" you'll want to experience every day!
Ingredients per serving
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1000mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200iu
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 25mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 60mg
- Calcium (as aminoate complex) 200mg
- Iron (as aminoate complex, ascorbate) 18mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as aminoate complex) 100mg
- Zinc (as aminoate complex, picolinate) 15mg
- Selenium (as aminoate complex) 25mcg
- Copper (as aminoate complex) 0.5mg
- Manganese (as aminoate complex) 4mg
- Chromium (as aminoate complex) 20mcg
- Potassium (as aminoate complex) 50mg
- Spirulina 1000mg
- Bee Pollen (Spanish) 100mg
- Sunflower Oil 70mg
- Bioflavonoids 60mg
- Black Currant Seed Oil 50mg
- Ginseng Root (Korean) 50mg
- Bromelain 40mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 30mg
- Inositol 30mg
- Quercetin 30mg
- Papain (from papaya fruit) 30mg
- Rutin 25mg
- Betaine HCl (from beet molasses) 25mg
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) 21mg
- Apple Pectin 20mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 15mg
- Hesperidin 10mg
- Chlorophyll (from spirulina) 7.5mg
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) 6mg
- Amylase (from brown rice fermentation) 5mg
- Lipase (from brown rice fermentation) 5mg
- Carotenoids 4mg
- Eriocitrin 3mg
- Octacosanol 200mcg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, astragalus root, young barley leaf, Echinacea angustifolia root, Irish moss (Chondrus crispus), thyme leaf, ligustrum berry, schisandra fruit, rice bran, pharmaceutical glaze
Serving Size 3 Tablets
VEGETARIAN CONTAINS NO YEAST, WHEAT, CORN, SOY OR MILK.
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.