Like all Source of Life® multi-vitamins, Source of Life® Liquid fuses essential vitamins, energy-packed phytonutrients and whole food concentrates into a convenient, all natural supplement, guaranteed to deliver a Burst of Energy. But this highly concentrated liquid supplement far outclasses any standard, competitive multivitamin, with the inclusion of Source-70 Whole Food Complex.
This proprietary complex uniquely combines the comprehensive phytonutrient goodness of spirulina, alfalfa leaf juice and barley grass juice with soluble whole food concentrates that deliver more than 70 highly absorbable trace elements.
Ingredients - Two tablespoon provide:
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugars 4g
- Vitamin A (as palmitate, beta carotene) 10000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 400IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 200IU
- Thiamine (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 25mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 25mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 60mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 50mg
- Iron (as gluconate) 4.5mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as citrate) 25mg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 7.5mg
- Selenium (as amino acid complex) 25mcg
- Copper (as chlorophyllin) 1.5mg
- Manganese (as gluconate) 4mg
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 20mcg
- Potassium (as citrate) 50mg
- Source-70 Whole Food Complex 500mg
- Bee Pollen 100mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100mg
- Ginseng Root (Korean) 50mg
- Inositol 30mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 15mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 13mg
- Chlorophyll (from spirulina and copper chlorophyllin) 4mg
Purified water, crystalline fructose, natural flavours, citric acid, xanthan gum, malic acid, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), flax seed, astragalus root, ligustrum berry, schisandra fruit, young barley leaf, Echinacea angustifolia root, Irish moss (Chondrus crispus), thyme leaf, rice bran
Serving Size 2 Tablespoons or 1 Capful (1 fl. oz.)
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.