Nature´s Plus Source of Life Power-Teen: "Most parents already know that infants and children need a specialized profile of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. The same applies for growing, active teenagers . . . their bodies benefit most from a unique combination of nutrients that match their particular stage of life and lifestyle. Introducing Power Teen, by Nature´s Plus, a power-packed multi-vitamin, mineral and whole food supplement, strategically designed to promote the highest quality nutritional support for teens who are often moving in high gear. Power Teen can push natural energy to new heights."
- Vitamin A 15000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 100iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100iu
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 50mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2mcg
- Biotin 75mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 7mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 250mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 4.5mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 250mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate, gluconate) 20mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 75mcg
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50mcg
- Potassium (as amino acid complex) 20mg
- PhytoGreen 100mg
- Bioperine® 2.5mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
VEGETARIAN CONTAINS NO YEAST, WHEAT, CORN, SOY OR MILK.
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.