Nature´s Plus is proud to introduce Source of Life® Prenatal. Scientifically designed to provide optimal nutritional support during pregnancy, it is the most comprehensive prenatal supplement ever developed. Source of Life Prenatal has been designed with all of the most recent research on prenatal nutrition in mind. What´s more, it also adheres to the Source of Life® formula of success by including a wide variety of whole food extracts in an all-natural, enzyme-activated, vegetarian formula for optimal health and energy.
Ingredients - Two tablets provide:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 100iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100iu
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl) 10mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 10mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 40mcg
- Biotin 800mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 400mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate/complex) 18mg
- Phosphorus (as amino acid complex) 200mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate/complex) 200mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate/complex) 15mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate/complex) 6mg
- Potassium (as amino acid complex) 10mg
- Bromelain (enzyme from pineapple fruit) 50mg
- Papain (enzyme from papaya fruit) 50mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 5mg
- Inositol 5mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 5mg
- Probiotic Blend 100 million cells
Di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, brown rice, banana, apricot, apple, alfalfa, barley leaves, broccoli, beet juice, collard greens, parsnips, green zucchini, turnip greens, peach, kale, tomato, spinach, pharmaceutical glaze.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.