Nature´s Plus Ultra Juice Green : Marine algae (seaweed) is a dietary gold mine, awareness of which has at last reached mainstream America. Seaweed is more than a viable food source. It contain extremely beneficial nutrients. With this in mind, researchers at Nature´s Plus scoured the globe in search of the most nutritious marine algae species.
The result is Ultra Juice Green, the richest combination of aquatic and terrestrial nutrients, providing a vitamin profile equal to six servings of fresh green foods! Ultra Juice Green provides 20 green foods, supercharged with global algae.
Ingredients - Two Bi-Layered Tablet provide:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 6000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 112mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 3.5iu
- Thiamin 0.5mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 0.7mg
- Niacin (as nicotinic acid) 5mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 0.4mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 194mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg
- Biotin 5mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 1mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 2.5mg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.3mg
- UltraFruit Proprietary Blend 1000mg
- UltraVeg Proprietary Blend 1000mg
- Proprietary Mixed Fiber Blend 140mg
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend 50mg
- Proprietary Activated Probiotic Blend 20mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.
Serving Size 2 Bi-Layered Tablet.
VEGETARIAN CONTAINS NO YEAST, WHEAT, CORN, SOY OR MILK.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.