Nelsons Nux vom is a homeopathic medicine. Portable, convenient and easy to use Homoeopathic medicines should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
Nux vomica types are competitive, ambitious workaholics. Intolerant of criticism towards themselves, they are highly critical of others. They are hard working and thrive on challenges and are often found in managerial roles. They are extremely impatient and can explode with anger if things are not carried out in their super competent way. They enjoy good food and have a tendency to overindulge, not only in food but alcohol, cigarettes, coffee and in some cases drugs.
Persons needing this remedy are prone to gastric upsets. They are chilly, yet sweat easily. They are very sensitive to noise, draughts and smells and are worse for cold, dry weather.
Ingredients for Nelsons Nux vom:
- Nux vom is available in 30c potency
Directions for use of Nelsons Nux vom:
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap. Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth. Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Always Read the Label
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Uses for Nelsons Nux vom:
- Nux vomica is often given for extreme over-sensitivity, anger and irritability.
- Digestive complaints include indigestion, vomiting, diarrhoea, cramps and constipation.
- It can also be used for colds and headaches, especially when brought on by over-indulgence.
- The weak areas of the body are the stomach, bowels, liver, lungs and the nerves.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.