Nelsons Rhus tox is a homeopathic medicine. Portable, convenient and easy to use Homoeopathic medicines should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
Poison ivy can cause violent rashes or itching if touched. In the homoeopathic dose, it is especially important in rheumatic pains and skin complaints. Skin complaints are accompanied by burning, itchy, swelling and painful blister. Rhus tox is made from Poison ivy.
People needing Rhus tox. are very sensitive to the damp and can suffer from arthritis with aching, stitching pains which are worse on first movement.
Ingredients for Nelsons Rhus tox:
- Rhus tox is available in 30c potency
Directions for use of Nelsons Rhus tox:
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap. Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth. Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Always Read the Label
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Uses for Nelsons Rhus tox:
- Itching, red, swollen skin - nappy rash, eczema, herpes
- Joint or muscle ailments
- Stiff neck
- Swollen glands
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.