Meno Support is a very special multivitamin and mineral – containing all the essential vitamins and minerals needed to help you through the menopause and support strong healthy bones.
Meno Support contains all the most important vitamins and minerals recommended in Dr Marilyn Glenville's best selling book ‘Natural Solutions To Menopause’ - it also contains good levels of antioxidants, B vitamins, calcium and digestive enzymes for maximum absorption.
Food supplements should be used in conjunction with good dietary recommendations as outlined in The Nutrition for Women's Health report which you can get free, together with two other health reports by Dr Glenville, by clicking on the 3 Free Health Reports box in the top left corner of this page.
For best results take 2-3 capsules daily (or as professionally directed). Do not exceed recommended intake.
2-3, capsules, daily
- Calcium (as citrate) 142mg
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 300mg
- Magnesium (as Citrate) 55mg
- Vitamin E (Natural d-alpha-tocopherol) 67mg
- Manganese (as citrate) 10mg
- Thiamin (as HCl, vitamin B1) 25mg
- Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 25mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 25mg
- Riboflavin (Vitmain B2) 25mg
- Niacin (as nicotinamide, Vitamin B3
- Protease 22mg
- Beta Carotene (mixed carotenoids) 20mg
- Inositol 15mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 15mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 15mg
- PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 10mg
- Amylase (50,000 skbbu/gm) 7mg
- Lipase (10,000 units/g) 4mg
- Folic Acid 400ug
- Vitamin A (Acetate) (800iu) 240ug
- Boron (as citrate) 157.5ug
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 150ug
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 100ug
- Vitmain B12 25ug
- Biotin 25ug
- Vitamin D (300iu) 7.5ug
Long term intake of 25mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Long term intake of 10mg of manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue. Beta Carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers. Keep out of reach of children
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.