Essential fats 'oils' the body by lubricating the joints and skin, as well as being a vital component of every human cell. The body needs them to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple and to keep the body warm.
What benefits does the research show?
- Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins
- May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets
- Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries
- Help to lower blood pressure
- Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood
- Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general.
- Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety
- Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known
- Fish Oil 2347mg
- Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1400mg Of which EPA 770mg
- DHA 510mg
- Peppermint Oil 45.6mg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 3.6mg
Fish Gelatin 278mg
For best results take 1 capsule twice a day with food (or as professionally directed) Do not exceed recommended intake Recommended Daily Allowance
Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Not suitable for indiviudals taking anti-blood clotting drugs such as Warfarin, Coumarin, heparin and Aspirin
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.