ThermoMax is a powerful new formula containing green coffee, green tea and capsicum, together with piperine and vitamins. These nutrients support thermogenesis, the process of heat production, which can help to regulate metabolism and support a healthy body composition.
- A combination of botanicals and vitamins to support thermogenesis
- Green coffee provided as Svetol, a decaffeinated form, which is rich in chloragenic and caffeic acids, potent antioxidants that support weight management and healthy blood sugar levels
- Various components of green tea have been shown to possess thermogenic properties, as well as influencing energy metabolism
- Capsicum/cayenne contains capsaicinoids, known to support thermogenesis
- Provides piperine in the form of BioPerine, a patented black pepper extract, which enhances bioavailability of nutritional compounds in the formula
- Each capsule typically contains:
- Green Coffee Extract (Svetol) - 200mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) 10:1 PE - 160mg
- (standardised to 50% - (80mg) polyphenols)
- Capsicum (Whole fruit) Extract (Capsicum annum) 8:1 PE - 1000mg
- Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine) - 5mg
- (standardised to 95% piperine)
- Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) - 10mg
- Biotin - 20ug
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate) - 5mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) - 5mg
Sodium croscarmellose, Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.
Take 2 tablets daily, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before using this product. People with ulcers, heartburn or gastritis should use any cayenne containing product cautiously.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.