Nutri B-Complex is a multiple B Vitamin Formulation. B vitamins are cofactors in literally thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body and are especially critical for energy-releasing reactions. Most physiological processes require multiple B vitamins, hence the wisdom of supplementing B-vitamins as a complex with a balance of all.
Nutri B-Complex also contains choline and inositol, which are non-essential cofactors for efficient fat metabolism and cell membrane function.
B complex vitamins are involved with functions such as;
- Energy release and ATP production from carbohydrates.
- Healthy functioning of the nervous system, including nerve membrane structure, neurotransmitter synthesis and nerve conduction.
- Stress adaptation and blood sugar balance.
- Metabolic clearing processes
1-2 tablets daily with food, or as directed.
Each tablet typically contains:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl); 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin); 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide); 50 mg
- Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate); 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl); 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin); 25 ¼g
- Folic Acid; 200 ¼g
- Biotin; 50 ¼g
- Choline (bitartrate); 50 mg
- Inositol; 50 mg
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid); 25 mg
Tableted with: Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid.
None known if directions are followed. This product may cause urine to turn bright yellow.
This is harmless and indicates the body is eliminating any excess vitamin B2 (riboflavin). An increase in daily liquid intake should bring the urine back to the normal or near normal colour.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.