Imbalanced micro-flora populations can alter the nutrient status, immune response, or detoxification capacity of the host, interfering with overall health. This Berberine & Grapefruit Seed formula has been specifically designed to support a healthy intestinal environment.
All of the herbs in the formula have been shown to help maintain a balance of micro-flora in the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian contains very bitter compounds (gentiopicrin and amarogentin) that support normal digestive function. Garlic contains allicin, a sulphur compound, which may also help to establish microbial balance.
Ingredients: One tablet of Nutri Berberine & Grapefruit Seed contains:
- Berberine sulphate 100 mg
- Grapefruit seed extract (Citrus paradisi) 100 mg
- Gentian Root Extract (Gentiana lutea) 75 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Goldenseal root extract (Hydrastis canadensis) 50 mg (5% Hydrastine)
- Sweet Annie Aerial Parts (Artemesia annua) 50 mg
- Quassia Bark Extract (Picrasma excelsa) 50 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Black Walnut, Green Hull extract (Juglans nigra) 50 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Garlic Bulb extract (Allium sativum) 0.8% Allicin 50 mg
Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Natural polysaccharide capsule (UltraCapsâ„¢), Silicon dioxide.
- Take 2-4 capsules daily or as directed.
- Alternatively follow this commonly used program:
- Month 1: 2-4 capsules, three times daily, every other day.
- Month 2: 2-4 capsules, three times daily, twice a week.
- Month 3: 2-4 capsules three times daily, once a week.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Only use in children under age 12 with medical supervision.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.