D3 Drops with K2 provides 1000iu of vitamin D3, the preferred form of vitamin D, per 3 drops, together with 45µg of vitamin K2.
- Vitamin D contributes to numerous biological functions in the body, including:
- normal function of the immune system
- maintenance of normal muscle function
- maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorous
- vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in response to sun exposure.
- Vitamin K is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- D3 Drops with K2 provides vitamin K2 as MK-7, a highly effective form of K2.
- D3 Drops with K2 is a pleasant tasting liquid formula which allows flexible dosing.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.