Diindolylmethane (D.I.M) is a phytonutrient extracted from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli family) that supports oestrogen balance and metabolic clearing.
- Each capsule typically contains:
- Diindolylmethane (D.I.M) 30 mg
- Silicon dioxide
- Rice Flour
- Vitamin E
- Diindolylmethane (D.I.M) is a powerful phytochemical that supports oestrogen metabolism.
- D.I.M contains added vitamin E and phosphatidylcholine for superior bioavilability
- Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
- Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with the use of this product.
- If taking medication, seek the advice of a medical practitioner.
Contains ingredients derived from: Soy
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.