EstroBalance is a mango flavour low allergy-potential powdered mix that provides a combination of macro- and micronutrients specially selected for their ability to support optimal hormone balance. It features fortified rice protein, natural phytoestrogens, antioxidants and fibre, along with all essential vitamins and minerals and a variety of well-researched ingredients that support healthy oestrogen metabolism and healthy hormone cycles.
Each 3-scoop serving typically provides:
- Calories 200 kcals
- Protein 15 g
- Total Carbohydrate 25 g
- Simple 5 g
- Dietary fibre 4 g
- Fat 6 g
- Potassium (as citrate) 350 mg
- Sodium 50 mg
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) (2132IU) 646 ¼g RE*
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) (1584IU) 480 ¼g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 160 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (100IU) 2.5 ¼g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (45IU) 30 mg
- Vitamin K (phytonadione) 40 ¼g
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 1.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 16 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.8 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.5 ¼g
- Biotin 150 ¼g
- Folic acid 400 ¼g
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6 mg
- Phosphorous 513 mg
- Iron (as gluconate) 9 mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 300 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 ¼g
- Magnesium (as citrate and oxide) 240 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 55 ¼g
- Copper (as gluconate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as picolinate) 80 ¼g
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 Î¼g
- L-Lysine 17.5 mg
- L-Threonine 17.5 mg
- Isoflavones (from kudzu) 25 mg
- Flaxseed Extract 350 mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 450 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine 100 mg
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) 210 mg
- Cellulose gum
- Natural flavours
- Natural mango flavour
- Olive oil
- Pure crystalline fructose
- Rice protein isolate
- Rice syrup solids
- Silicon dioxide
- Nutritionally supports oestrogen metabolism, with added effectiveness when combined with a specially
- designed dietary programme as outlined in the EstroBalance Patient Guide
- Features high quality rice protein concentrate produced via a patented process and fortified with amino acids, resulting in a complete, high quality and easily digestible vegetable protein.
- Provides non-soy phytoestrogens from kudzu and flax, which modify the effects of circulating oestrogens.
- Can be enjoyed as a meal replacement and mixes easily with water or juice.
- Delicious Mango flavour.
Recommendation: Blend, shake or briskly stir 3 measuring scoops (approx 46 grams) into 8-12 ounces of water or juice.
Serving Size: 3 scoops (46g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
NB: This product has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, the effectiveness of which cannot be assured during use of EstroBalance.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.