Nutri Advanced EstroFactors is a comprehensive folrmulation of vitamins, co factors and herbs that may promote healthy hormone balance in women of all ages. Nutri Advanced EstroFactors features targeted nutrients that have shown to support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification. Supporting a healthy balance of hormones may provide significant relief for women with hormone-related health issues, and may result in improvement in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, pre-menopause, and menopause.
Nutri Advanced EstroFactors beneficially influences estrogen receptor function for more balanced estrogenic activity and features ActiFolate, a proprietary blend of active folates that includes 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and folic acid for greater bioavailability.
Three tablets daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Three tablets supply
- Vitamin A 2,500 IU (50% as Betatene mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 200 IU
- Vitamin K 40 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, folic acid, and 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Trimethylglycine 200 mg
- Chrysin 90 mg
- Isoflavones 100 mg
- [from a proprietary blend of Red Clover Flowering Top extract (Trifolium pratense) and Kudzu Root Extract (Pueraria lobata)]
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 210 mg
- [standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 200 mg
- [contains 5.1%-7.6% (10.2 mg-15.2 mg) carnosic acid/carnosol]
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
This product has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, and the effectiveness of oral contraceptives for birth control cannot be ensured during use of EstroFactors.
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.