Nutri FolaPro is a highly absorbable folate. FoloPro features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, the biologically active, “body-ready” form of folate.
- L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilised by the body, making it a preferred choice for many indiviuals.
- It is ideal for people whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
- 5-MTHF does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency and is the only folate that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Folate is essential for the growth, replication, and differentiation of all cells in the body through its essential role in DNA synthesis.
- Folate is essential for all protein synthesis through its essential role in RNA synthesis.
- Essential for all methylation reactions, folate is necessary for neurotransmitter synthesis, nerve myelination, protein synthesis, metabolic clearing and carnitine synthesis.
Each tablet typically provides:
|Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*) *As Metafolin®
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.