Nutri GTF Complex contains Chromium with Vitamins and Minerals. Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) functions in the body to facilitate the cellular actions of insulin and supports efficient cellular uptake of glucose for energy. GTF is a complex molecule that requires numerous vitamins and minerals to support energy production. The addition of tissue concentrates facilitates the action of GTF. GTF Complex was formulated by well known naturopath Martin Budd, N.D.
1-2 capsules three times daily, or as directed.
Each capsule typically contains:
- Magnesium (citrate) - 33.33 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 166.67 mg
- Potassium (aspartate) - 33.34 mg
- Calcium (citrate) - 16.67 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - 22.38 mg
- Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) - 41.67 mg
- Choline (bitartrate) - 16.67 mg
- Adrenal concentrate* - 33.34 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine - 16.67 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) - 16.67 mg
- Inositol - 16.67 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) - 8.34 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) - 8.34 mg
- Manganese (L-aspartate) - 1.67 mg
- Riboflavin - 8.33 mg
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid) - 8.33 mg
- Zinc (aspartate) - 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 42 ¼g
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulphate) - 380¼g
- Pituitary* - 1.67 mg
- Chromium (nicotinate) - 33.34 ¼g
- Parotid* - 170 ¼g
- Folic acid - 50 ¼g
- Biotin - 0.016 mg
*Bovine source from New Zealand
Ascorbyl palmitate, Vegi capsule shell (HPMC - hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a health care professional.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.