Kaprex is a clinically tested herbal food supplement that provides natural joint support that is easy on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting natural joint support that is GI friendly.
- Supports balanced eicosanoid synthesis, which is necessary for joint health.
- The ingredient synergy of hops, olive leaf and rosemary provide good efficacy even at low doses.
- Each tablet typically contains:
- Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus L.) 453.33 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 112.5 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea) 1.31 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Hydrogenated cottonseed oil
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Coating (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid)
- Take 1 tablet twice daily
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have
- a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Do not use if taking anticoagulants.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.