Multivitamin/Mineral Formula for General Liver Support. Formulated by Xandria Williams, ND.
Liver Support is a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and accessory nutrients that work synergistically to support liver function. This formula can be used for prolonged periods for those people needing additional nutritional support for the liver.
Each capsule typically contains:
Beta-Carotene - 375¼g
Vitamin A (palmitate) - 0.5mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) - 20mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 50mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) - 2.5 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 2.5mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) - 5mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) - 5mg
Folic Acid - 40¼g
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 10¼g
Biotin - 25¼g
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) - 10mg
Calcium (citrate) 25 mg
Iron (citrate) - 0.5mg
Magnesium (citrate) - 25 mg
Zinc (picolinate) - 2mg
Manganese (citrate) - 0.5 mg
Copper (citrate) - 0.25mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) - 25¼g
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) - 10¼g
Chromium (picolinate) - 10¼g
Glutamic Acid HCl - 10mg
NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) - 25mg
NAG (N-acetyl-glucosamine) - 15mg
Milk Thistle (Silymarin) - 20mg
Dandelion Extract (4:1 equ 24mg) - 6mg
Red Beet Powder - 5mg
Proanthocyanidins - 2.5mg
Lecithin - 100mg
Quercetin - 25mg
Glutamic Acid - 15mg
L-Cysteine - 15mg
L-Glutamine - 15mg
L-Glycine - 15mg
L-Lysine - 15mg
L-Methionine - 15mg
Taurine - 15mg
L-Carnitine - 5mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) - 2.5mg
Vegicaps (vegetable cellulose, glycerine, silicon dioxide and water). Vegicaps is a registered trademark of G.S. Technologies, Inc. USA
Contains ingredients derived from: Soy
- Lecithin contains high levels of phosphatidyl choline, essential for cell membrane health and for supporting healthy fat transport and metabolism in the body.
- Vitamins C and E, quercetin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine provide antioxidant protection.
- Dandelion, beet root and milk thistle have a long history of use in supporting liver function.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Not recommended for individuals with obstructed bile ducts and/or gallstones.
- Persons with gastritis or ulcers should use this product with caution (Dandelion).
- Consult a medical doctor if on diuretic medication.
- Do not take within 2 hours of fluroquinolone antibiotics.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.