MegaMag Calmeze is a high strength magnesium formula incorporating l-theanine, taurine, glutamine, B vitamins and vitamin C. This tasty orange flavoured powder mixes into water or juice to make a refreshing beverage.
- High strength magnesium beverage, incorporating the amino acids glutamine, taurine and theanine, together with B vitamins and vitamin C.
- Features the amino acids glutamine and taurine, as well as l-theanine, an amino acid commonly found in tea.
- Easily tolerated magnesium bisglycinate, which provides magnesium and glycine. Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function as well as normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contains the B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B6, all of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Also contains vitamin C, which contributes both to normal psychological function as well as the Tasty orange flavour
2 scoops (8.75g) typically provide:
- Magnesium 200 mg
- Glycine 1800 mg
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- Taurine 2000 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin C 500 mg
- Cellulose gum
- Citric acid
- Steviol glycosides
- Orange flavour
Mix 2 scoops into 100-250ml water (adjust to taste) and stir or shake, once daily.
None known if directions are followed.
|Flavour / Scent||Orange|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.