Multi Essentials One-A-Day is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula suitable for anyone over the age of 12. Only one tablet per day is needed to support general health. It provides excellent levels of vitamins D, E, and folate, as well as delivering good amounts of zinc, B vitamins, vitamin K2 and select amino acids such as l-lysine and l-glutamine.
- Provides 1000iu vitamin D3 per tablet. Vitamin D is helpful for supporting cellular health, immune function and healthy inflammatory processes, as well as supporting bone health.
- Contains 200mg of vitamin E per tablet. Vitamin E helps to protect against damage caused by excess free radicals, especially in cell membranes and other fat-containing areas of the body.
- Provides good levels of zinc, as well as selenium, manganese and copper, which are all cofactors for enzymes that provide endogenous antioxidant protection.
- Also provides good levels of vitamins A, C and E for comprehensive antioxidant protection.
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins, with extra B12 as the activated form methylcobalamin and 400μg folate as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate.
- Features 90μg of vitamin K2, an essential vitamin for supporting bone health.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical
condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Contains ingredients derived from: Soy
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.