Nutri Advanced Multigenics® is a comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors that provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health.
Nutri Advanced Multigenics® is a formulation which:
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support.
- Delivers select nutrients to support liver and adrenal function.
Six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients -Six tablets supply:
- Vitamin A; 10,000 IU
- [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene]
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid); 1,200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 20 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols); 100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate); 30 mg
- Riboflavin; 34 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin); 420 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 40 mg
- Folate (as folic acid); 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 200 mcg
- Biotin; 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate); 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate); 500 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate); 10 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide); 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate, citrate); 250 mg
- Zinc (as zinc aspartate); 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate); 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate); 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate); 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate); 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate); 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate); 99 mg
- Betaine HCl; 325 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate); 200 mg
- Inositol; 188 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex; 100 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA); 50 mg
- Quercetin; 25 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate); 39 mcg
- Alpha-Carotene; 162 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin; 43 mcg
- Zeaxanthin; 23 mcg
- Lutein; 23 mcg
- Gamma Tocop
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethelene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.