Nutri Advanced Multigenics Intensive Care Formula without Iron provides the same high quality ingredients designed for enhanced bioavailability as Nutri Advanced Multigenics ® Intensive Care Formula, but without iron. This formula is designed for individuals who may already be receiving adequate levels of dietary iron.
Four to eight tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Eight tablets supply:
- Vitamin A [15% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 85% (8,500 IU) as beta-carotene]; 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid); 1,200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols); 200 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate); 30 mg
- Riboflavin; 34 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin); 420 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 40 mg
- Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate); 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 200 mcg
- Biotin; 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate); 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, MCHC*, and calcium glycinate); 500 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC); 110 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide); 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate, citrate); 250 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate, histidinate); 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate); 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate); 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate); 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate); 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate); 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate); 99 mg
- Betaine HCl; 175 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate); 125 mg
- Inositol; 120 mg
- L-Glutamine; 100 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex; 100 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA); 50 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate); 39 mcg
- Quercetin; 25 mg
- Alpha-Carotene; 194 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin; 55 mcg
- Zeaxanthin; 27 mcg
- Lutein; 27 mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols); 134 mg
Other Ingredients Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethelene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.