A combination of botanicals and nutrients, including saw palmetto, zinc and beta sitosterol, which work synergistically together to support male prostatic health.
- Multi-nutrient formula with saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol and zinc
- A combination of botanicals and nutrients to support male prostatic health
- Saw Palmetto is a herb commonly used to support male health including urinary tract and prostate health
- Contains lycopene and beta-sitosterol both used to support prostate health
- Provides 5mg of lycopene per daily dosage
- Zinc is a co-factor for many enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of numerous hormones
Each capsule typically contains:
- Lycopene Granules (Lycopersicon esculentum) 1.67mg
- (standardised 20% lycopenes)
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) 90mg
- (standardised to 45% fatty acids)
- Stinging Nettles Root Extract 4:1 (Urtica dioica) 0.8mg
- Beta-Sitosterol (mixed phytosterols) 20mg
- (standardised to 40% beta sitosterols)
- Zinc (citrate) 10mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 9.8IU
- Lipase I (Fungal) (5000LU/g) 697.5LU
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose, Silicon dioxide
1-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before taking this product.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.