Low Allergy Metabolic Food for Children with Special Nutritional Needs.
UltraCare for Kids is a speciality powdered mix designed to support children with food allergy-related concerns.
Add two level scoops (30g) to 8-10 ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir until powder is completely dissolved.
Each 2-scoop serving typically provides:
- Calories 115 kcal
- Protein 7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16 g
- Fat 3 g
- Fibre 1.6 g
- Sodium (as sodium chloride) 70 mg
- Potassium (as chloride, citrate & bicarbonate) 350 mg
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) (233IU) 70 g RE
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) (240IU) 72 g
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (130IU) 3.3 g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (6.7IU) 4.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 24 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 165 g
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 210 g
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 2.4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 420 g
- Biotin 22.5 g
- Folic acid 22.5 g
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 0.375 g
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 0.9 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, phosphate) 250 mg
- Phosphorous 305 mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 20 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 1.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 15 g
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 8.25 g
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 7.5 g
- Chromium (as picolinate) 12 g
- Copper (as gluconate) 150 g
- Taurine 10.6 mg
- L-Lysine 6 mg
- L-Threonine 6 mg
- Inositol 18 mg
- Choline 10 mg
- Oligofructose-enriched inulin 500 mg
- Cellulose gum
- Natural vanilla flavour
- Olive oil
- Product Information Sheet
- Pure Crystalline Fructose
- Rice protein concentrate
- Rice syrup
- Silicon dioxide
Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
Provides dairy-free calcium - 250mg per serving.
Supplies inulin as nutritional support for maintaining "friendly" intestinal microflora.
When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children from 1 to 12 years of age.
Comes with a Quick Start Guide.
Delicious, child-tested and approved Vanilla flavour.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (30g)
Servings Per Container: 23
Not intended as an infant formula. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.