Low Allergy Metabolic Food for Children with Special Nutritional Needs.
UltraCare for Kids is a speciality powdered mix designed to support children with food allergy-related concerns.
Add two level scoops (30g) to 8-10 ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir until powder is completely dissolved.
Each 2-scoop serving typically provides:
- Calories 115 kcal
- Protein 7 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16 g
- Fat 3 g
- Fibre 1.6 g
- Sodium (as sodium chloride) 70 mg
- Potassium (as chloride, citrate & bicarbonate) 350 mg
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) (233IU) 70 g RE
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) (240IU) 72 g
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (130IU) 3.3 g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (6.7IU) 4.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 24 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 165 g
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 210 g
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 2.4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 420 g
- Biotin 22.5 g
- Folic acid 22.5 g
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 0.375 g
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 0.9 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, phosphate) 250 mg
- Phosphorous 305 mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 20 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 1.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 15 g
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 8.25 g
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 7.5 g
- Chromium (as picolinate) 12 g
- Copper (as gluconate) 150 g
- Taurine 10.6 mg
- L-Lysine 6 mg
- L-Threonine 6 mg
- Inositol 18 mg
- Choline 10 mg
- Oligofructose-enriched inulin 500 mg
- Cellulose gum
- Natural vanilla flavour
- Olive oil
- Product Information Sheet
- Pure Crystalline Fructose
- Rice protein concentrate
- Rice syrup
- Silicon dioxide
Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
Provides dairy-free calcium - 250mg per serving.
Supplies inulin as nutritional support for maintaining "friendly" intestinal microflora.
When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children from 1 to 12 years of age.
Comes with a Quick Start Guide.
Delicious, child-tested and approved Vanilla flavour.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (30g)
Servings Per Container: 23
Not intended as an infant formula. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
|Flavour / Scent||Vanilla|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.