UltraClear Plus pH is a naturally pure, patented powdered mix for the support of metabolic clearing in the liver, aimed specifically at individuals who have imbalanced Phase I and Phase II activity and would benefit from an alkalising formula.
Each 3 scoop serving typically provides:
- Calories 177 kcals
- Protein 12 g
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Simple 3.40 g
- Dietary Fibre 4.13 g
- Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium (sulphate) 20 mg
- Potassium (citrate) 718 mg
- Vitamin A 1501 ¼g RE*
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalcipherol) (112IU) 2.8 Î¼g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (45IU) 30 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1.40 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 16 mg
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 31.7 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.8 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.5 ¼g
- Folic acid 150 ¼g
- Biotin 150 ¼g
- Calcium 250 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 ¼g
- Magnesium (as citrate) 188 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 10 mg
- Copper (as gluconate) 1000 ¼g
- Molybdenum 50 mg
- Chromium (picolinate) 80 ¼g
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 55 ¼g
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 20 mg
- L-Glutathione 10 mg
- L-Cysteine HCl 5 mg
- L-Glycine 1600 mg
- Taurine 100 mg
- L-Lysine HCl 35 mg
- L-Threonine 35 mg
- Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea extract) 15 mg
- *¼g RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
- Medium-chain triglycerides
- Natural vanilla flavour
- Refined olive oil
- Rice protein concentrate
- Rice syrup powder
- Silicon dioxide
- Dipotassium phosphate
- Provides a great macro- and micro-nutrient formula with additional alkalising support.
- Imbalanced metabolic clearing may be due to genetic predisposition, a history of chronic nutrient insufficiency, and/or excessive exposure to toxins, which can result in a build up of reactive oxygen intermediates.
- Features added glycine, taurine, sodium sulphate and catechins from decaffeinated green tea to better
- support Phase II activities.
- Comes with a comprehensive Patient Guide for complete programme guidelines
Recommendation: Blend, shake or briskly stir 3 level scoops into 8 ounces of water or juice.
Serving Size: 3 scoops (46g)
Servings per container: 21
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. If taking medication,
seek the advice of a medical practitioner.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed more than 750¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant expect on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Not recommended for children under the age of 12 unless directed by a health care professional.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.