Nutri Advanced UltraMeal Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- PharmaSoya technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) a body-ready, nature-identical folate to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels
- High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease
Blend, shake, or briskly stir (no longer than 15 seconds) 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraMeal Plus 360Â° into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Serving Size: 2 scoops (52 g)
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories; 190
- Fat; 3 g
- Saturated Fat; 1 g
- Trans Fat; 0 g
- Cholesterol; 0 mg
- Sodium (as sodium chloride); 290 mg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide); 500 mg
- Carbohydrate; 24 g
- Dietary Fibre; 4 g
- Sugars; 16 g
- Protein; 15 g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate); 1,750 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid); 60 mg
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate); 600 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate); 3 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 40 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate); 11 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl); 0.75 mg
- Riboflavin; 0.85 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide); 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 25 mg
- Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate); 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 30 mcg
- Biotin; 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate); 5 mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate); 500 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide); 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate); 150 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate); 7.5 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate); 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate); 0.3 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate); 100 mcg
- Isoflavones; 17 mg
- Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols); 2,000 mg
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (PharmaSoy), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), corn bran, natural flavours, olive oil, silica, maltodextrin, lecithin (soy), proprietary blend* of RIAA and Acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], cellulose gum, xanthan, and carrageenan.
Notice: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in a diet less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.