Women´s Multi Essentials is a premium multivitamin and mineral formula with targeted plant-based phytochemicals for female health. It provides extra iodine and selenium for thyroid and antioxidant support and boron for bone health. In addition it provides broccoli, diindolylmethane (DIM) and pomegranate extract for hormone balance, antioxidant support and skin health.
Premium nutritional support designed specifically for women.
- Provides 100mg of pomegranate extract for healthy skin and general antioxidant support.
- Features 100mg of broccoli and 10mg of di-indolylmethane (DIM) to support hormone balance.
- Contains 200mcg of iodine and extra selenium to support reproductive and thyroid health.
- Features 1000mcg of boron to support bone health.
- Provides 1000iu vitamin D3 per tablet. Vitamin D is helpful for supporting cellular health, immune function and healthy inflammatory processes, as well as supporting bone health.
- Contains 200mg of vitamin E per tablet. Vitamin E helps to protect against damage caused by excess free radicals, especially in cell membranes and other fat-containing areas of the body.
- Provides good levels of zinc, as well as selenium, manganese and copper, which are all cofactors in the body´s enzymes that provide endogenous antioxidant protection.
- Provides high potency, balanced B vitamins, with extra B12 and 400mcg folic acid.
- Features vitamin K2, an essential vitamin for supporting bone health.
- Easy to swallow attractive pink tablet, coloured naturally with beetroot.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.