Allergy Research ProGreens is an all-natural blended variety of Super Foods that provide broad-spectrum nutritional support from certified organic grasses and natural food factors not found in isolated vitamin or mineral concentrates. In addition to the green grasses, sea vegetables and algae. ProGreens contains adaptogenic herbs, active probiotics, fibres, and a variety of nutrient rich super-foods.
Best kept refrigerated to retain natural freshness and probiotic activity.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 scoop (8.8 g) to shaker containing 8 oz. of juice or water, drink immediately.
Best taken on an empty stomach. More than one scoop daily may be used if desired.
Pregnant or lactating women considering taking more than one serving daily should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Amount Per Serving:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.8 g)
Servings per Container: 30
- Calories; 40
- Calories from Fat; 20
- Total Fat; 2 g
- Saturated Fat; 0.4 g
- Sodium; 37 mg
- Total Carbohydrates; 4 g
- Sugars; 1 g
- Dietary Fibre; 1.5 g
- Protein; 1 g
- Vitamin A; 670IU
- Vitamin C; 16 mg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate); 100IU
- Calcium; 29 mg
- Iron; 1.8 mg
- Wheat grass powder; 350 mg
- Barley grass powder; 350 mg
- Alfalfa grass powder; 350 mg
- Oat grass powder; 350 mg
- Spirulina; 1,000 mg
- Chlorella (cracked-cell wall); 350 mg
- Dunaliella salina; 40 mg
- Nova Scotia Dulse; 30 mg
- licorice root powder; 100 mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract ; 7.5 mg
- Pfaffia paniculata (Suma) extract; 60 mg
- Astragalus membranaceus extract; 60 mg
- Echinacea purpurea extract; 60 mg
- Ginger root powder; 5 mg
- Soy lecithin (99% oil-free); 2000 mg
- Wheat sprout powder (gluten-free); 350 mg
- Acerola berry juice powder; 200 mg
- Beet juice powder; 200 mg
- Spinach octacosanol; 150 mg
- Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA); 150 mg
- Bee pollen; 150 mg
- Flaxseed meal; 500 mg
- Apple pectin and fibre; 500 mg
- Total count non-dairy pro biotic cultures; 5.0 billion
- lactobacillus group (L. Rhamnosus A, L. Rhamnosus B, L. acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Bulgaricus); 3.5 billion
- Bifidobacterium group (B. Longum, B. Breve); 1 billion
- Streptococcus Thermophilus; 0.5 billion
- Fructo Oligosaccharides (FOS); 500 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (80% silymarin); 60 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract (24% flavonglycosides & 6% terpene lactones); 20 mg
- Green tea extract (60% catechins); 20 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (92% proanthocyanidins); 20 mg
- Bilberry extract (25% proanthocyanidins); 20 mg
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.