Awake Food® has been specially formulated to support a modern, busy lifestyle by supporting the body's levels of alertness and feelings of energy.
The main benefits of Awake Food® are:
- Good for supporting natural energy levels and concentration.
- For individuals who are under a lot of pressure and stress.
- Includes niacin which is involved in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Product information per daily intake (2 Capsules):
- L-Tyrosine 750mg
- American Ginseng Extract (4% ginsenocides) 75mg
- Korean Ginseng Extract (4% ginsenocides) 75mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 75mg
- Siberian Ginseng Extract (35:1) 75mg
- Reishi Mushroom Extract (10:1) 50mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 40mg
- Vitamin B6 20mg
- Folic Acid 100Î¼g
- Vitamin B12 10Î¼g
L-tyrosine, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate), American ginseng extract (preparation with acacia gum),, Korean ginseng extract (preparation with corn dextrin), Siberian ginseng extract, reishi mushroom extract (preparation with potato maltodextrin), niacin (as nicotinamide),, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide), folic acid, vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled.
Two capsules taken once or twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.