Brain Food formula is a unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and other nutrients designed to support the healthy functioning of the brain. Includes niacin and vitamin B12 which are both key in neurological function.
- Improves circulation and oxygen delivery to the brain.
- Includes Niacin and Vitamin B12, both involved in neurological and psychological functions.
Product information per daily intake (2 Capsules):
- Arginine Pyroglutamate 300mg
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) 140mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) 100mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 60mg
- Phosphatidylserine 30mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 10mg
- Folic Acid 134¼g
- Vitamin B12 7¼g
L-arginine-l-pyroglutamate,dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE preparation with tartaric acid), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & colours [titanium dioxide & copper chlorophyllin]),, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate), trimethylglycine, phosphatidyl choline (preparation with soya lecithin1 and soya oil1), phosphatidyl serine1(preparation with vitamin C), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), niacin (vitamin B3 as nicotinamide), folic acid, vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
- Contains Soya.
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled.
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken once or twice daily with food, or as professionally directed
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.