Chill Food ® is a blend of vitamins, amino acids and natural extracts designed to support the body's ability to keep up with the pressures of modern lifestyles and to help promote healthy levels of sleep so you are fresh and ready to deal with every day.
The main benefits of Chill Food ® are:
- Magnesium is involved in maintaining normal psychological and nerve functions.
- Contains botanicals such as hops and theanine which are calming and soothing.
- Designed for individuals with modern, busy lifestyles
- Contains 5-HTP which is used by the body to make serotonin, an important substance for nerve and brain function.
Product information per daily intake (2 Capsules):
- L-Glutamine 250mg
- L-Taurine 250mg
- L-Tryptophan 220mg
- Magnesium 75mg
- 5-HTP 65mg
- L-Theanine 50mg
- Hops Extract (4:1) 50mg
Magnesium Citrate, L-glutamine, L-taurine, L-tryptophan, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Griffonia simplifica seed Extract (providing 5-HTP), L-Theanine, Hops Extract ( Humulus lupulus).
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken once or twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs
- Keep out of reach of children
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.