Connect® contains nutrients which act as methyl donors and therefore support the body's methylation process, helping to keep the brain and body chemistry in optimal balance. Methylation is a vital physiological process, occurring a billion times every few seconds and contributing to cell renewal and homocysteine metabolism.
The main benefits of Connect® are:
- Formulated to support the nervous system.
- Research indicates that homocysteine levels are an important consideration for bone and joint health as well as brain function.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid and TMG are major nutrients involved in the methylation process within the body which helps to keep homocysteine levels within a healthy range.
Product information per daily intake (3 Capsules):
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) 1500mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine 750mg
- Vitamin B6 60mg
- Riboflavin 30mg
- Zinc 15mg 150
- Folic acid 750Âµg
- Vitamin B12 75OÂµg
Trimethylglycine, N-acetyl l-cysteine,Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled
- Take up to three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.