It is recommended that we eat two servings of oily fish per week as part of a healthy diet. But although oily fish provide the essential omega 3 fatty acids that help with heart health and other body systems, we also need seed oils providing omega 6 fatty acids that can help with maintaining healthy skin and hormone levels. Essential Omegas provides all the fatty acids needed by combining fish oil and borage seed oil.
Product information per daily intake (2 Capsules):
Fish Oil 1400mg
- EPA 350mg
- DHA 224mg
- DPA 42mg
Borage Oil 250mg
- GLA 50mg)
Fish Oil Concentrate, (PureMax TM with Mixed Tocopherols), Capsule Shell (Fish, Gelatine and Glycerol), and Borage Oil.
The main benefits of Essential Omegas are:
- The perfect supplement support if you do not consume adequate amounts of oily fish.
- Can be useful to support hormonal and immune health, joint mobility and cardiovascular and nervous system health.
- Provides the essential omegas that cannot be made by the body and so must be provided by the diet.
- From Fish
- From soya
- Two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.