Get Up and Go!® is a delicious low-GL breakfast shake powder which provides at least 100% of your recommended daily amounts of a wide range of vitamins and minerals. There is no need to skip breakfast again, simply mix with soya milk and berries or a banana and create a quick and delicious smoothie that is perfect for people wanting high quality nutrition on the go!
The main benefits of Get Up and Go!® are:
- This whole-food blend provides you with essentialvitamins with fibre, protein and essential fatty acids.
- One serving is just 8GLs and so is perfect for those following Patrick Holfordâ€™s low-GL diet to help maintain a healthy shape or keep blood sugar levels balanced.
- The perfect nutritional breakfast solution for all the family, from 18 months to adulthood!
Product Information per 30gr:
Vitamin C - 939mg
Calcium - 350mg
Magnesium - 300mg
Phosphorus - 250mg
Vitamin E - 33.3mg
Niacin - 20mg
Pantothenic Acid - 20mg
Zinc - 15mg
Iron - 14mg
Vitamin B6 - 10mg
Thiamine - 5mg
Riboflavin - 5mg
Manganese - 2.5mg
Vitamin A - 800¼g
Folic Acid - 300¼g
Copper - 0.3mg
Biotin - 0.15mg
Iodine - 150¼g
Chromium - 50¼g
Selenium - 50¼g
Vitamin K - 20¼g
Vitamin D - 6.25¼g
Vitamin B12 - 2.5¼g
Soy isolate (non-GMO), apple powder, xylitol, vitamin and mineral premix (containing di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, vitamin E acetate (preparation with silicon dioxide), niacin [vitamin B3 as nicotinamide],, pantothenic acid [as calcium panthothenate], zinc gluconate, iron gluconate, vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine hydrochloride], thiamine [as thiamine hydrochloride], riboflavin, manganese gluconate,, vitamin A acetate [preparation with sucrose, corn starch, acacia gum, dl-alpha tocopherol & tricalcium phosphate], folic acid, copper, biotin, potassium iodide, chromium amino acid chelate, selenomethionine (preparation with dicalcium phosphate),, vitamin K (preparation with dextrin), vitamin D2 (preparation with cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & dl-alpha tocopherol) and vitamin B12 [as cyanocobalamine]), maltodextrin4, ground almonds2, quinoa, lecithin powder1, vanilla flavour, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), rice flour, psyllium husks powder, oat bran4, citric acid, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds3, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon bark powder.
- Contains soya, nuts, sesame seeds and gluten
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- For children 18 months-5years: 2 heaped teaspoons (10gr)
- From 5-10years: 4 heaped teaspoons (20gr)
- From 10years old/adults: 6 heaped teaspoons (30gr) daily.
- Blend with half apint of milk, soya milk or rice milk, a handful of berries such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, or half a banana.
- Provides approximately 8 GLs per adult shake
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.