GL Support is the perfect supplement when following the Holford low-GL diet as it combines the three supporting nutrients Patrick Holford recommends - garcinia cambogia, 5-HTP and chromium. These ingredients assist the body's natural management of fats and carbohydrates therefore helping to maintain balanced blood sugar levels - a key factor in maintaining a healthy weight.
The main nutritional benefits of GL Support are:
- Supports energy metabolism and release.
- Assists in reducing sugar cravings and release with the inclusion of vitamins B2, B6 and B12.
- May assist weight loss when used as part of a calorie controlled low-GL diet and sensible exercise regime.
Product information per daily intake (3 Tablets):
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit 2250mg
- 5-HTP 99mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 37.5mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 37.5mg
- Folic Acid 400Î¼g
- Chromium 225Î¼g
- Vitamin B12 15Î¼g
Garcinia cambogia Powder, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Griffonia simplifica Seed Extract (providing 5-HTP), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide),, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Tablet Coating (Vegetable Protein), Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablet taken three times daily either before food, on an empty stomach, or with a starchy meal or snack, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.