ImmuneC® is the perfect supplement to lend a helping hand to your immune system whatever the season. Packed full of vital nutrients including vitamin C and zinc to support the body's natural defences.
The main benefits of ImmuneC® are:
- May help shorten the duration of cold symptoms and improve recovery time.
- Contains natural extracts of ginger, bilberry and black elderberry for antioxidant benefits.
- Provides high strength vitamin C which contributes to the healthy functioning of the immune system.
Product information per daily intake (2 Tablets):
- Vitamin C 1800mg
- Black Elderberry Extract (4% total flavonoids) 100mg
- Ginger 40mg
- Bilberry Extract (2% anthocyanadins) 20mg
- Zinc 6mg
Vitamin C Preparation (Ascorbic Acid with Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Black Elderberry Extract,, Ginger Powder, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),, Glazing Agent (Glycerine & Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Bilberry extract,, Zinc Citrate Trihydrate
- Two tablets taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.