NoBlush Niacin contains niacin (vitamin B3) which is an essential nutrient used by the body when releasing energy from carboyhydrates thus being a good option for those people taking interest in their cholesterol levels, cardiovascular well-being and all round long-term health.
The main benefits of NoBlush Niacin are:
- NoBlush Niacin contains niacin in the form of inositol hexanicotinate and will not cause the blushing sensation associated with other forms of vitamin B3.
- Provides 1000mg of niacin per recommended daily intake.
- Niacin can contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C and magnesium can be involved in the management of tiredness and fatigue.
Product information per daily intake (2 Tablets):
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 1000mg
- Vitamin C 490mg
- Magnesium 290mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Inositol Hexaniacinate), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid Preparation [with Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose]), Magnesium Oxide,Magnesium Malate, Microcrystalline Cellulose,Magnesium Ascorbate,, Acacia Gum, Anti-caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide, Tablet Coating (Vegetable Protein).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablet taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Do not take if planning a pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.