Optimum Nutrition Formula is a potent combination of the key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants we need daily to support health and well-being.
The main benefits of Optimum Nutrition Formula are:
- An all year round essential supplement for all the family aged 14 years or above.
- Provides vital nutrients to enhance general well-being in a handy, all in one supplement.
- Can provide extra nutritional support during periods of physical and mental stress.
Product information per daily intake (2 Tablets):
- providing calcium 397mg
- providing magnesium 155mg
- providing vitamin C 200mg
- Vitamin E 135 iu (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 91mg
- Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate) 50mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide) 50mg
- Iron (as Iron Citrate) 10mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) 20mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 25mg
- Zinc (as Citrate) 10mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg
- Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate) 20mg
- Vitamin A 5000iu (as Acetate with Acacia Gum, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sucrose) 1500¼g Inositol 20mg
- Vitamin D 600iu (Preparation as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose & Tocopherols)15¼g
- Manganese (as Citrate) 2.6mg
- Boron (as Sodium Borate) 1mg
- Biotin (Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate) 50¼g
- Selenium (Preparation as L-Selenomethionine with Dicalcium Phosphate) 30¼g
- Iodine (Preparation as Potassium Iodide with Dicalcium Phosphate) 30¼g
- Beta Carotene (Preparation with Alginate & Soya Protein) 500¼g
- Vitamin B12 (Preparation as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phospate) 10¼g
- Folic Acid (Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate) 200¼g
- Vitamin K (Preparation with Acacia Gum & Sucrose) 40¼g
- Chromium (as Picolinate) 30¼g
- Copper (as Citrate) 50¼g
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 30¼g
Allergen Information: Contains Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two tablets taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Yeast free.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.