Is an award-winning concept that supports weight loss as it helps to maintain an optimal balance between lean muscle and body fat. Bio CLA Green Tea combination supplement is what has such a profound impact on the body´s ability to burn and reject fat, it may also help maintain healthy cardiovascular and immune systems.
Could Bio-CLA and Green Tea help me lose weight?
Pharma Nord Bio CLA with Green Tea may help you lose weight and tone up, particularly as part of a programme involving a healthy diet and physical excercise. The most important aspect of your weight is how it is distributed. Muscle has a greater mass than fat, so someone with a firm, toned body may well weigh more than someone with more fat. How much of your weight is muscle or fat can dictate how you appear. CLA and Green Tea dietary supplement means fat-burning is done the easy way for those who are determined to work on their figure.
What is CLA?
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is an essential fatty acid, one of a group of substances that are an indispensable part of a healthy balanced diet. CLA is converted within the body into hormone-like substances that help regulate the balance of muscle tissue and fat.
What is Green Tea?
Scientific evidence has shown that Green Tea extract can inhibit absorption of fat from the digestive tract, reduce blood lipid levels, activate fat burning and increase energy expenditure. Green Tea is also high in flavonoids and catechins, offering a powerful antioxidant defence. Active ingredients remain unaltered in the Bio-CLA and Green Tea food supplement , the polyphenols in the Green tea are believed to be responsible for most of Green Tea´s positive effects.
- 6 capsules to be taken daily or as recommended by a physician.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 300mg
- Green Tea extract (Camellia Sinensis) 125mg
- Safflower oil as fatty acids
- Ammonia Caramel
- Silicon dioxide
- The preparation is a brown size 10 minim oval soft gelatine capsule with yellowish oil.
- The average capsule weight is 705mg.
- Preparation is presented in a transparent plastic blister pack with an aluminium membrane approved for use with food.
- Diabetics and people with hypertension should seek professional advice prior to taking Bio-CLA and Green Tea.
- Not to be taken alongside ephedrine without advice from a physician.
- Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.